The Brew-in at the Pozak Farm and Activities Center will be held on July 12th.
Feel free to show up to start brewing or hanging early on Saturday and moving in on Friday is acceptable. Joe will have plenty of water but you will need to bring extension cords and hoses. First boil over has to put on the full face motorcycle helmet and be a human target for the water-balloon event! This will be an all day and night event (for those camping) so stop out at any time.
Non-Brewing activities will be
– Fishing: Bring your own equipment no license is needed. Free worms, shovel rental 5 bucks 🙂
– Bocci ball: we will have the bocci ball court set up for play
– Corn hole: bring your A-game and crying towel!
– Water balloon Sling shot- we will have the second annual slingshot challenge – the winning team gets to light the bonfire!
– Beer Pole
– Bonfire: @ Dusk
– Camping, if you want to camp bring your gear and have at it.
– Food: Joe will have some smoked meat available. The grill will be available if you want to bring something different to grill up. Please bring appetizers or side dishes/chips/etc to share if you are going to be eating.
– Beer: BYOB – bottles, bombers, kegs – whatever you want. There will likely be a tasting of quality beer later in the day around bon–fire time. If you want to share and taste others brews be sure to bring something to share also.
– Instruments are encouraged (and people who play them) who doesn’t like a little jam session around a camp fire.
What you need to bring:
– Brew Rig (if brewing)
– Tents and related (if camping)
– Adult beverages of your choice.
– Ice – If you brew and need ice the nearest store is a ways off so I will have a freezer dedicated to ice storage so bring it.
– DD – if you are not camping and are planning to drink for the day plan to have a safe trip home. Drinking and driving don’t mix, especially on twisty country roads. We want to see you at the next brewout in one piece.
Joe will be hiding all keys to motorized vehicles, so if you would like to go reverse cowgirl on a lawnmower this year – bring your own.
Parking will again be across the street in the field – the property has a new owner and we will have no worries or have to move cars this year. Please respect the property we have been granted permission to park on. Destruction of the land by your vehicles or littering will not be tolerated.
Please be sure to practice pack it in, pack it out. Joe has graciously agreed to host our group of hooligans, lets make sure we respect his property so he will continue to host this awesome event. Basically, don’t be a slob and pick up after yourself.
Joe has also arranged entertainment – the food and entertainment are not free so donation to the expenses is encouraged and will be collected. Let’s show a little love.
This is going to be a rad and fun filled summer blowout and we look forward to seeing everyone there.
Brewing activities will begin around 9 AM.
9465 Beech Grove RD. Burlington KY 41005